We welcome individual bloggers/Professional Writers/Freelancers to submit high-quality content to WhoopsDonuts.com.
You can submit for consideration an original article that is not already published anywhere else, even on your own website with content based on your personal experiences and/or professional expertise, and we will review the article, we will publish if accepted. We reserve the right to accept or reject any article without any reason.Before submitting your article please read our guidelines carefully is a general web blog and we accept the below-mentioned types but not limited to WhoopsDonuts.com. We accept contents related to the below-mentioned categories.
- Affiliate, and Digital Marketing
Note: We don’t publish sales pitches or press releases. Please don’t send us
Before you write for us, please look at our already published articles for insight into the style, structure, quality, and format of your post, and to make sure your article submission should:
- Has a comprehensive thesis and offers a clear solution—not just a list of tips and tricks.
- Has a voice. Be bold, interesting, and human.
- Please include real life examples
- Create inspirational contents
Writing General Guidelines
All blog posts written for WhoopsDonuts are requisite to meet the terms with the following guidelines and criteria:
- Blog posts should be in an easy-to-understandable language.
- Blog posts should be approx. 1,500 – 2,000 words. And must comply with the readability. Though, lengthy blog posts will also be considered providing us with adequate and well-researched data.
- The blog posts provided should be original content. And should not be published elsewhere.
- You should provide blog posts with at least two or three of your keyword(s).
- The WhoopsDonuts team will edit all submissions made in case of selection, before publishing.
- The WhoopsDonuts team will select a photo for your blog post. No photos submission is entertained by us.
- Plagiarism or copyright breach is not permitted by our WhoopsDonuts team.
- You can further promote your blog post on your own website, Facebook, LinkedIn, or other available social media platforms.
- No compensation is provided to the writer for writing blog posts.
- All SEO keywords will be reviewed and will be added to the blog post, leading to the editing of the article
- The WhoopsDonuts team reserves the right to remove the blog post, without informing or being answerable to you.
You also agree that you are not becoming part of the WhoopsDonuts website nor shall you hold up yourself to be a member of the WhoopsDonuts website.
Checklist Before Submitting Article
- Minimum 3 Internal Links Added
- Headlines (H1, H2, H3, etc.) Added
- You will share your article on your Twitter Account
- You will tag @WhoopsDonuts in your Twitter post
- You will share our post(post from @WhoopsDonuts) as your Twitter story
- You will also share on your other social media profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- Only one external do-follow link allowed
- Contents are unique
- No Author Bio will be published